The orientations of the 2021-2022 back-to-school plan were established based on the current health situation and the progress of the vaccination rollout among the general population. They assume that, when school starts again, 75% of the population aged 12 and up will have been vaccinated, with the majority of 12- to 17-year-olds having received two doses. For more information, please consult the COVID-19 vaccination for adolescents from 12 to 17 years of age page.
The plan is expected to be updated in August.
For all levels, a return to school under conditions that are as normal as possible:
· Normal school organization, without restrictions requiring stable class groups
· No procedural masks or face coverings required for students or staff
· Full educational services (including special pedagogical projects and school outings)
· Additional support measures for vulnerable students or those with academic delays
· Resumption of extracurricular activities ·
School transportation under normal rules and without physical distancing restrictions